|| Wanna Instantly Sound Like A Guitar God?
Who Are These AweSome People?
We design Made in U.S.A. upgrades for electric guitar and bass. They give you more unique pure analog pickup tones than your "stock" instrument can produce.
Our family of Pickup Switch UpgradeTM products are designed to give you all the additional hidden pickup tones that you cannot get from your stock electric guitar or bass.
Our products are "Lego-like" easy-to-connect-and-use upgrades for your electric guitar and bass. Now you can finally have all the possible pickup tones from your instruments to give you the ultimate in pickup tone power.
We use the term "Pickup Coil" (instead of "pickup") that our upgrade products control. This is because some 4-wire humbucker pickups that have two separate controllable pickup coils. There are also "triple-bucker pickup" (one with three separate pickup coils). To avoid confusion, we describe the total number of pickup coils that each of our upgrade products control.
Here are the "core" pickup switch products used in our electric guitar and bass upgrade products. In addition to being bundled with our other upgrade products, these core pickup switch products are also available separately, either as Assembled and Tested version or Kit version.
- T2P-Switch: For any electric bass with two offset pickup coils (i.e., Precision Bass, Road Worn JMJ Mustang Bass, etc.) to give you 4 unique pickup tones from your "one trick" pony.
- T2-Switch: Controls two pickup coils. For electric guitars or bass with two single-coil pickups (such as a standard Telecaster or a Jazz Bass), or an instrument with one 4-wire humbucker pickup. This upgrade gives you 6 unique pickup tones.
- T2Plus-Switch: Controls two pickup coils. Using two switches, you can use two sets of Volume-Tone controls, one for each pickup coil set.
- T3-Switch: Controls three pickup coils. For guitars or bass with either three single coil pickups (such as a standard Stratocaster) or one 4-wire humbucker pickup and one single-coil pickup. This upgrade gives you 13 unique pickup tones.
- T3PJ-Switch: Controls electric bass with PJ pickups. This upgrade gives you 22 unique pickup tones.
- T3Plus-Switch: Controls three pickup coils. For guitars or bass with either three single coil pickups (such as a standard Stratocaster or Nashville Telecaster) or one 4-wire humbucker pickup and one single-coil pickup. This upgrade gives you 35 unique pickup tones.
- S3-Switch: Controls three pickup coils. This has two rows of three switches. This upgrade for BMG-style guitars gives you 35 unique pickup tones.
- T4-Switch: Controls four pickup coils. For guitars or bass with either two 4-wire humbucker pickups; one 4-wire humbucker pickup and two single-coil pickups; or four single-coil pickups. These upgrades will give you 68 unique pickup tones.
- T4Plus-Switch: Also controls four pickup coils like our T4-Switch. However, with a push-pull pot (our VT-3) you will get 102 pickup tones, with several QuadraBuckerTM pickup tones (i.e., all four pickup coils in series).
This switch product can also be used on instruments with an HSH pickup configuration (using our VT-4 with two push-pull pots and our M1-Switch to control the middle single-coil pickup) to give you 276 pickup tones, including PentaBuckerTM pickup tones (i.e., all five pickup coils in series). Now you can have one instrument that will give you every pickup tone ever created. This is valuable to session players.
Your upgrade products include a 30-day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a refund or replacement (see our FAQs for details.)
Best of all, our factory assembled and tested "core" switch products (either separately or part of our upgrade products) now come with a 1-Year Warranty.
Our upgrade products cannot be used with low impedance active (i.e, battery powered) pickups or piezoelectric pickups.
For more information click HERE.