Wanna be a Guitar God?
ID: 003 T4 Telecaster Upgrade
Our AweSome products will exceed your desire for Quality, Usefulness and Value.
| (Click Image for Larger Size)
T4 Upgrade Front
T4 VT-2 Upgrade Rear
T4Plus VT-3 Upgrade Rear
T4 Upgrade wiring
T4Plus VT-3 Upgrade wiring
Your Problem: Not enough pickup tones, especially really FAT pickup tones.
The Solution: The Ultimate in Pickup Switching Control.
Wanna Give Your Guitar More Pickup Tones?
Now you can Soup Up your guitar to get more pickup tone power and also increase your creativity and versatility with dozens of new pickup tones.
Get a Grand Canyon Wide range of Blues, Jazz, Metal, Surf, Country and tin-canny pickup tones — plus the new and different pickup tones.
Includes our Professional Treble Bleed circuit for incredible result from your guitar.
Your Player Telecaster HH, your 2018 Limited Edition American Elite HSS Telecaster, or Modern Player Telecaster PLUS can get more pickup tone power with dozens of pickup tones.
Your upgraded Telecaster can get a Huge range of 68 or 102 Blues, Jazz, Metal, Surf, Country pickup tones your stock guitar simply cannot produce.
Benefits To You
Does your stock guitar give you these incredible benefits?
- A pickup tone buffet of 35 unique pickup tones for a seemingly endless Grand Canyon wide range of all possible pickup tones. You get Blues, Jazz, Metal, Surf, Intense Country Twang, and Glass-Shattering Tin-canny pickup tones that will punch out windows at 30 paces.
- Advanced engineering using printed circuit boards to eliminate point-to-point wiring errors.
- Unequalled performance with our Professional Treble Bleed on the volume control to keep your brilliance intact when volume is dialed down.
- Our T3Plus-Switch to give your pickups Hammond B3 drawbar versatility. It gives you control over each of the three pickups to give you an amazing range of pickup tone combinations. This is like an artist finding several dozen more different colors of paint to work with. Now you can be the creative player you were meant to be.
It's like having dozens of different guitars rolled into one to give you a guaranteed arsenal of more pickup tones.
You get snappy highs, snarly mids, chime, Tele twang, Fat metal and more.
This upgrade gives you independent control of each pickup to turn them On in Parallel, and in either normal-phase or reverse-phase.
This upgrade also lets you put pickups together in Series for added girth and a bump in output to highlight those riff passages or put greater focus on that killer solo. You will have pickup tones so "Fat", they're Obese!
After installing the upgrade, this will be the only guitar you will find yourself taking out of the rack.
Here's Why YOU Want This Upgrade...
- You will get way More pickup tones than any guitar
- It gives You a Quantum Leap beyond any "stock" guitar
- The Performance makes it Impossible to put it down
- It's The Holy Grail of More Pickup Tones
- It is the Ultimate Session Player's Dream Machine
- Gives you a more Powerful and Versatile pickup switch
- It's a Tone Tyrannosaurus with Unequalled Versatility
- This upgrade fully unlocks what your guitar can do
Did You Know This?
We solved your inadequate pickup switch problem to give you the most Powerful and Versatile Pickup Switch upgrades. A-list players call us their "Holy Grail" of more pickup tones.
You get these benefits with our products.
- You get up to 20x the performance at 1/10th the cost for versatility that nobody can equal.
- We have the smartest engineers and designers creating incredible upgrade products just for you.
- We use the highest quality parts to give you the ultimate long-lasting upgrades for your guitars.
- Our great American workers assemble, test and quickly ship your MADE IN USA products.
- It gives you a quantum leap in pickup tone power:
It's like putting your guitars on Viagra.
You know this is true: "Cheap things aren't good, but good things aren't cheap."
Now you know what you are paying for.
- After installing this upgrade in my guitar, I stayed up all night playing it.
- It's almost absurd how many unique tones you get from this upgrade and a set of pickups.
- Some of the switches change the sound of the guitar so much its like a completely different guitar. A top quality unit.
- My upgraded guitar is now the best sounding guitar I've ever owned. It has so much more to offer; country, metal, blues - it's incredible. Every pickup tone is useful. I'm getting more session work because of these ultra-twangy tones.
- WOW! This upgrade is awesome! I had no idea so many different tones were hidden inside my guitar.
- One of my guitar buddies came over. He started playing the upgraded guitar and for about an hour I couldn't communicate with him because he kept going through all the pickup switch tone combinations.
- Ever since the upgrade, my playing style has exploded one hundred fold! I've been looking for this for years.
- This lets you Get Amazing Tones Without Changing Your Pickups. For all smart players who insist on quality sound.
- I am SO pleased with the upgrade. The standard 5-way blade switch is an 8-pack of Crayolas when compared to your upgrade which is the 98-pack with built in sharpener. I now have colors I didn't even know I wanted. Do I need EACH of the additional tones? No, of course not; but there are many new tones which — now that I have heard them — I cannot live without.
- The only thing I don't like now is trying to decide which pickup tone to use for any given song!
Instruments That Can Be Upgraded
You can upgrade these Telecasters.
- 2018 Limited Edition American Elite Telecaster HSS
- American Standard Telecaster HH
- Blacktop Telecaster HH
- Modern Player Telecaster PLUS (requires true 4-wire humbucker pickup)1
- Seymour Duncan 35 HH
- Squier J5 Telecaster HH
- Standard Telecaster HH
- Any similar instrument with either two 4-wire humbucker pickups, or one 4-wire humbucker pickup and two single-coil pickups, or four single-coil pickups
1 To use the stock humbucker, get product #002.
Is your Telecaster in this list?
Which option do you want?
- T4-Switch and VT-2 controls to give you 68 pickup tones. (you must replace your "stock" bridge humbucker with a 4-wire humbucker pickup)
- T4Plus-Switch and VT-3 controls to gives you 102 pickup tones from four separate pickup coils. (you must replace your "stock" bridge humbucker with a 4-wire humbucker pickup)
To Install This Upgrade
- You connect your pickup wires to the green solderless terminal strip
- You connect your output jack wires to the marked wires on this product
- You re-attach the upgrade and start exploring the 68/102 pickup tones now available to you.
Using This Upgrade
This upgrade uses our T4-Switch.
How It Works
For product ID 003ap, these switches will give you 68 pickup tones.
For product ID 003bp, the Tone control push-pull pot puts coil#2 and coil#3 into a series circuit. This gives you 102 pickup tones, several of which are "fat" QuadraBuckerTM pickup tones (all four pickup coils in series).
You can hear the difference
This page has MP3 audio clips to hear what our T4-Switch offers you.
What You Get
Select one of these options:
- Telecaster Upgrade with our T4-Switch gives you 68 pickup tones.
- Telecaster Upgrade with our T4Plus-Switch gives you 102 pickup tones.
(includes the following with either choice)
- Parts bag
- URL to download EZ-Install instructions from our website Document Library
You need the following tools.
- Wire cutters / wire strippers
- Small pliers
- Small phillips & straight slot screwdriver
The following documents apply to this product. They are also available on our document library page.
30-Day Return Policy
You get a 30-Day Return Guarantee. Buyer receives full refund in their original payment method. See our FAQ for details.
Buy This Upgrade
30-day Returns buy with confidence.
| Shipping: || Your order is shipped via USPS with tracking. |
| Details: || Ship within 3 business days of payment. |
Ask questions before purchasing. Purchaser assumes all risk of liability with respect to the installation and use of these products.
This switching system cannot be directly used with active (battery-powered) pickups or pizeo pickups.