|| Wanna Instantly Sound Like A Guitar God?
ID: 090 Jazz Bass T2 Upgrade
Our AweSome products will exceed your desire for Quality, Usefulness and Value.
| (Click Image for Larger Size)
This Black acrylic Jazz Bass Upgrade is for 2-pickup coil instruments. It gives you 35 pickup tones.
Instruments That Can Be Upgraded
You can upgrade these instruments.
- 50th Anniversary Jazz Bass
- '60s Jazz Bass - Classic Series
- '70s Jazz Bass - Classic Series
- Adam Clayton Jazz Bass
- Affinity Series Jazz Bass
- Affinity Series Jazz Bass V
- American Elite Jazz Bass(2)
- American Elite Jazz Bass V(2)
- American Original '60s Jazz Bass
- American Original '70s Jazz Bass
- American Professional Jazz Bass
- American Professional Jazz Bass Fretless
- American Professional Jazz Bass V
- American Special Jazz Bass
- American Standard Jazz Bass
- American Standard Jazz Bass Fretless
- American Standard Jazz Bass V
- American Vintage '62 Jazz Bass
- American Vintage '64 Jazz Bass
- American Vintage '74 Jazz Bass
- American Vintage '75 Jazz Bass
- Antigua Jazz Bass
- Blacktop Jazz Bass
- Classic Series '60s Jazz Bass
- Classic Vibe Jazz Bass
- Classic Vibe Jazz Bass '60s
- Flea Jazz Bass
- Geddy Lee Jazz Bass
- Jaco Pastorius Jazz Bass
- Jaco Pastorius Tribute Jazz Bass
- James Johnston Jazz Bass
- Limited Getty Lee 1972 Jazz Bass
- Modern Player Jaguar Bass
- Modern Player Jazz Bass
- Reggie Hamilton Standard Jazz Bass
- Road Worn '60s Jazz Bass
- Select Jazz Bass
- Standard Jaguar Bass
- Standard Jazz Bass
- Standard Jazz Bass Fretless
- Standard Jazz Bass V
- USA Geddy Lee Jazz Bass
- Vintage Hot Rod '70s Jazz Bass
- Vintage Modified Jazz Bass
- Vintage Modified Jazz Bass V
- Vintage Modified Jazz Bass Fretless
- Vintage Modified Jazz Bass '70s
- Vintage Modified Jazz Bass '77
- Any JB or similar instrument with either one 4-wire humbucker pickup, or two single-coil pickups
(1) If your instrument contains any of the following items, our product does not include them; greasebucket circuit, passing lane switch, S1 Switch, push-push mini switch, TBX or mid boost circuit.
(2) Passive only, active components discarded, uses VT-2.
Is your instrument in this list?
To Install This Upgrade
- You connect your pickup wires to the green solderless terminal strip (see picture)
- You connect your output jack wires to the marked wires on this product
- You re-attach the upgrade and start exploring all the pickup tones now available to you.
Using This Upgrade
This upgrade uses our T2-Switch.
How It Works
- Switch SW1 controls the Bridge pickup. Center position is Off, Down is normal phase, Up is reverse phase.
- Switch SW5 controls whether the two pickups are in Parallel connection (down) or Series connection (up)
- Switch SW3 controls the Neck pickup. Center position is Off, Down is normal phase, Up is reverse phase.
Using our T2-Switch, you can
- Turn the Bridge pickup On,
- Turn the Neck pickup On,
- Turn the Bridge AND Neck pickups On in Parallel connection and in Normal Phase
(the above three pickup tones are what you get with the stock 3-way blade switch.)
(the below three pickup tones are ones that you cannot get with your stock instrument.)
- Turn the Bridge AND Neck pickups On in Parallel connection and in Reverse Phase
(gives you a glass-shattering country twang tone you can't get with the stock instrument.)
So with Switch SW5 in the Down position, you get the four pickup tones described above. You can turn on the Bridge pickup by itself, the Neck pickup alone, both the Bridge and Neck pickup together (in normal phase), as well as the Bridge and Neck pickup together (in reverse phase).
When you put Switch SW5 in the Up position, you get the following two additional pickup tones with both pickups connected in Series. This gives you a warmer and more humbucking Jazz tone, that you just cannot get with your stock instrument.
- When you turn on both the Bridge AND Neck pickups On in Series and in Normal Phase
(gives you a Humbucker-like Jazz tone you can't get with the stock instrument.)
- With both the Bridge AND neck pickups On in Series connection and in Reverse Phase
(gives you an intense country twang tone you can't get with the stock instrument.)
You get six pickup tones with this upgrade.
What You Get
- One (ID: 090a) Jazz Bass Upgrade with our T2-Switch and VT-1 Volume-Tone Control Assembly
- Parts bag
- URL to download easy-to-follow instructions from our website Document Library
Tools You Need
You need the following tools (not supplied with purchase).
- Wire cutters / wire strippers
- 5/64" (2mm) hex (allen) wrench for volume/tone knob set screws
- Small pliers
- Small phillips screwdriver, small straight slot screwdriver
30-Day Return Policy
We accepts all returns. You get a 30-Day Return Guarantee on all ALL your upgrade products. You can use your Upgrade for 30 days. If you don't agree this is the greatest product ever, return it for a refund no questions asked.
Our "core" (T2, T3, T4) switch products have a 30-day Guarantee. If it ever fails, we will repair or replace it (see our website FAQ for details.)
Buyer receives full refund in their original payment method less any shipping and handling charges.
Buy This Upgrade
Because you get a 30-day Return guarantee, you can buy this upgrade with confidence. You have nothing to lose except your lack of creativity.
| Shipping: || All products are shipped via United States Postal Service. Allow 7-10 days for delivery. |
| Details: || Shipping generally occurs within three business days of payment. |
Saturday, Sunday and postal holidays are not business days.
Notes: Ask questions before purchasing. Purchaser assumes all risk of liability with respect to the installation and use of these products.
This switching system cannot be directly used with active (battery-powered) pickups or pizeo pickups.