Wanna be a Guitar God?
Key Links (More links on page bottom)
About Comments Photos
Products Doc Library FAQ
Our AweSome products will exceed your desire for Quality, Usefulness and Value.
| (Click Image for Larger Size)
"AweSome-Enhanced" Strat Front
"AweSome-Enhanced" Strat Rear
AweSome Custom Shop is proud to announce the release of their "Ascension" series instruments. These instruments are "AweSome-Enhanced" to give you More pickup tone power than anything else on Earth.
Up for your playing pleasure is this AweSome-Enhanced Stratocaster style guitar with 102 pickup tones, Pro Treble Bleed and hardshell case (405-HH-102).
We have transformed this great playing brand new guitar into your ultimate Dream Machine.
This AweSome-Enhanced guitar gives you incredible jaw-dropping performance that no other guitar offers.
These Incredible Instruments Have No Equal in either performance or price.
Here are key performance features compared.
|Instrument||List Price||Pickup Tones||Treble Bleed||Hard Case|
|Boxer Series Strat HH||$1,200||6||no||no|
Does any other guitar give you these incredible benefits?
It's like having dozens of different guitars rolled into one to give you a guaranteed arsenal of more pickup tones.
You get snappy highs, snarly mids, chime, Tele twang, and more.
This AweSome-Enhanced instrument lets you put select pickup coils together in series for added girth and a bump in output to highlight those riff passages or put greater focus on that killer solo. You will have pickup tones so "Fat", they're Obese!
This will be the only guitar you will be taking out of the rack.
We solved your inadequate pickup switch problem to give you the most Powerful and Versatile Pickup Switch upgrades. A-list players call us their "Holy Grail" of more pickup tones.
You get these benefits with our products.
- You get up to 20x the performance at 1/10th the cost for versatility that nobody can equal.
- We have the smartest engineers and designers creating incredible upgrade products just for you.
- We use the highest quality parts to give you the ultimate long-lasting upgrades for your guitars.
- Our great American workers "AweSome-Enhance", test and quickly ship your instruments.
- This instrument gives you a quantum leap in pickup tone power:
It's like putting your guitars on Viagra.
You know this is true: "Cheap things aren't good, but good things aren't cheap."
Now you know what you are paying for.
- After getting this guitar, I stayed up all night playing it.
- It's almost absurd how many unique tones you get from this guitar and a set of pickups.
- The switches change the sound of the guitar so much its like a completely different guitar. A top quality unit.
- This guitar is now the best sounding guitar I've ever owned. It has so much more to offer; country, metal, blues - it's incredible. Every pickup tone is useful. I'm getting more session work because of these ultra-twangy tones.
- WOW! This guitar is awesome! I had no idea so many different tones were hidden inside this guitar.
- One of my guitar buddies came over. He started playing the guitar and for about an hour I couldn't communicate with him because he kept going through all the pickup switch tone combinations.
- Ever since getting the guitar, my playing style has exploded one hundred fold! I've been looking for this for years.
- This lets you Get Amazing Tones. For all smart players who insist on quality sound.
- I am SO pleased with the guitar. The standard switch is an 8-pack of Crayolas when compared to your upgrade which is the 98-pack with built in sharpener. I now have colors I didn't even know I wanted. Do I need EACH of the additional tones? No, of course not; but there are many new tones which — now that I have heard them — I cannot live without.
- The only thing I don't like now is trying to decide which pickup tone to use for any given song!
You can do the following things with this guitar:
This AweSome-Enhanced guitar gives you incredible pickup tones that are so "Fat" they're OBESE!
Here is how you use our T4Plus-Switch.
It gives you two groups of three mini switches. One group controls each of the Bridge pickup coils, letting you turn each one On (either in normal phase and reverse phase) and Off with all combinations in either a Parallel or Series circuit. The other group controls each of the Neck pickup coils, letting you turn each one On (either in normal phase and reverse phase) and Off with all combinations in either a Parallel or Series circuit.
There are really two "groups" of switches:
(SW1, S5B, SW2) -and- (SW3, S5N, SW4)
(control bridge coils) (control neck coils)
Here is how the switches are used:
Switches SW1, SW2, SW3 and SW4 are ON-OFF-ON switches used to turn an individual pickup coil Off and On. The middle position of each switch is Off. The down position turns the pickup On (in normal-phase) and the Up position turns the pickup On (in reverse-phase).
Switches S5B and S5N are ON-ON (a.k.a. ON-NONE-ON) switches that are used to put the two pickup coils into a Series circuit when in the Up position. When Down, the two pickup coils are in a Parallel circuit. Pretty simple, don't you agree?
Here are two things you must remember when putting pickup coils into a Series circuit:
First, putting two pickup coils in Series circuit creates a "Compound" (i.e., Humbucker) pickup that gives you about 8 to 15 percent More output (think Heavy Metal/Jazz tone).
Second, because the pickup coils are in a Series circuit, BOTH of the affected pickup coils that are in a Series circuit MUST be On (either in normal-phase or reverse-phase). Any non-Series circuit pickup can be either Off or On (either in normal-phase or reverse-phase).
What Each Switch Controls
Switch SW1: Turns on pickup coil #1 (down is normal-phase, up is reverse-phase, center is Off.)
Switch S5B: Puts both coils #1 and #2 into a Series circuit when Up. Both pickup coils MUST be On.
Switch SW2: Turns on pickup coil #2 (down is normal-phase, up is reverse-phase, center is Off.)
Switch SW3: Turns on pickup coil #3 (down is normal-phase, up is reverse-phase, center is Off.)
Switch S5N: Puts both coils #3 and #4 into a Series circuit when Up. Both pickup coils MUST be On.
Switch SW4: Turns on pickup coil #4 (down is normal-phase, up is reverse-phase, center is Off.)
The various combinations of all of these switches will give you 68 pickup tones.
The additional push-pull Tone control (when up) puts the north bridge and south neck pickup coils into a series circuit (both coils must be On). This gives you 34 additional (102 total) pickup tones, several of which are QuadraBucker pickup tones (all four pickup coils in series). This gives you pickup tones so Fat, they're... Obese!
Click HERE for MP3 audio clips to let you hear the result our T4Plus-Switch offers you.
Guitar weight: 5.18 lbs.
Body Wood: Basswood
Body Finish: Gloss Lacquer
Body Shape: S-Style
Neck Material: Maple
Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
# Frets: 22
Inlays: Pearloid Dot
Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
Pickup Layout: H/H AweSome Asymmetric
Pickup Switching: AweSome T4Plus-Switch
Controls: Master 500K Volume Control (with Pro Treble Bleed), 500K Push-Pull Tone Control
Guitar Bridge System: Tremolo
Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed with chrome buttons
Pickguard: 3-Ply white
Included Items: Hex wrenches, shoulder strap, guitar cord, yellow tweed hardshell case with plush interior
Strings: AweSome Standard (.009 - .042 Gauges)
This instrument is only shipped to the lower 48 states.
It is securely boxed and well padded for your protection.
Comes with general "factory setup" and may need a little "tweaking" to your specific need.
Includes link to T4Plus-Switch use and Pickup Tone Mapping sheet.
This is a Great instrument for either yourself or that future "guitar god" in your family.
Get it Now - before it's gone!
READ BEFORE YOU BUY: This new instrument has been AweSome-Enhanced and it may Not be in pristine condition when you receive it. It may have received minor scuffs; scratches or dents while being upgraded. This does not affect the incredible performance of this instrument (which is really why you are buying it). If present, the imperfections add character and a unique "fingerprint" to your guitar. Your purchase means you are OK with and accept this non-pristine possibility without recourse.
30-day return accepted for defective product only. Shipping and insurance paid by customer.
These instruments are only shipped to the lower 48 states.
|Shipping:||Your order is shipped via UPS with tracking.|
|Details:||Ship within 3 business days of payment.|