Orders are normally shipped within three to five business days (between Monday to Friday). We currently only ship our upgrades using the U.S. Postal Service. Our first-class shipping to U.S. addresses includes insurance and delivery confirmation.
Since guitars are made to order, they typically ship within four to five weeks through UPS. The purchaser will be provided updates as to the status of their item as well as a tracking number once the item leaves our facility.
At AMI Guitar Upgrades, we are committed to providing you with the best possible experience and ensuring your satisfaction with our electric guitar upgrades. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item within 30 days of the original purchase date for a refund or exchange, subject to the following terms and conditions:
Our Return Policy is void and does not apply in the following instances:
· Any damage or alteration to the upgrade resulting from customization or modification.
· Any/all products which are not purchased directly from AweSome-Guitars.com website.
· Upgrades that have been serviced or altered by any person other than a Certified Technician at an Authorized Service Center.
· Normal wear and tear on any part of the upgrade, including switches, plated surfaces, pickguards, knobs, etc.
· All other damage (accidental or intentional) and deterioration due to normal usage, wear and tear, aging, neglect, abuse, or Acts of Nature.
· Upgrades purchased from an AweSome-Guitars.com Authorized Dealer must be returned to that dealer.
To return any product for refund, use the following procedure:
1. Use our Contact Form to request our Return shipping address.
2. Ship the product using USPS to the address we provide.
3. You are responsible for the cost of safely shipping the product to us.
4. You must include a copy of the proof-of-purchase receipt, or it will be returned.
5. Your current return address and email address must be included.
Once the product is received by AweSome-Guitars.com, our technical team will diagnose the product to determine if the item contains a factory defect. If a factory detect is present, the customer will then receive a full refund of the purchase price or have the option to receive a new replacement. If the diagnosis is found to be damage caused by the customer or no issue found, the refund will be denied, and the customer may request the product returned to them at their own expense.
All transportation, insurance and freight charges associated with returns of AweSome-Guitars.com electric guitar or bass upgrades are the responsibility of the purchaser.